Everyone is out of town this week, so I’m minding the family store.
18:00 hours, home from dinner after work.
- Fed my parents’ 5 cats and their feral colony.
- Warmed up the photo processor and the railcar.
- Fed and watered 14 chickens in three coops.
- Changed transmission oil in the motorcar; it’s going to get a workout this weekend at Thomas.
- Changed mirrors and saddlebags on one of my motorcycles.
- Fed and watered my own 7 cats, one of whom requires a special diet.
- Washed dishes.
- Emptied trash.
- Developed 5 rolls of film.
- Fed 21 (-ish, I lost count) rescue guinea pigs, two rabbits, a hamster, a Betta fish and a tank of tropical fish. (I didn’t even try to count them.)
- Started laundry.
It’s almost 22:00. After this I’m off to start the Roomba and fall into bed with a book. Tomorrow I get to do it all again, plus work a PR detail for the fire department and clean the litter boxes. (At least the laundry will be done.)
Why am I so tired?